I have been raising my cats with raw diet whenever I can. Nowadays grain free cat foods are very popular, but I highly recommend switching to raw diet. Years ago, there were only few companies sell raw cat food. And they were not too affordable for me. Now we got at least several of them that I know of. One brand that my cats and I like is
Instinct Raw.
Once in a while, when I run out their raw food, I feed them can/dry food. Immediately I notice that their energy levels drop. Here are some more facts how raw food could benefit cats.
Benefit of Raw Food:
- Increased energy
- Improved digestion
- Reduced stool odor and volume
- Balanced body weight
- Better dental health
- Better urinary health
- Healthy coat & less shedding
- Well hydrated
To be honest, buying a commercial raw cat food for all my cats is still not totally affordable. So I often make it at home. I will share the recipe in the next blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment