Unfortunately, chronic renal failure is extremely common in older domestic cats and is a leading cause of death in cats. Thanks to the raw diet, luckily none of my cats show the signs of kidney failure but as they are getting older, I have been doing my best to keep a close eye on them and prevent it by giving them
RenAvast. Several of my fellow cat lovers have told me that
RenAvast helped to halt the progression of kidney failure in their cats. Since I am all about preventions and natural remedies, I highly recommend
RenAvast.
Here are common signs for Chronic Renal Failure in cats for your reference.
- Anorexia
- Vomiting
- Lethargy
- Diarrhea
- Constipation
- Depression
- Weight loss
- Increased thirst
- Acute blindness
- Seizures and comas
- Blood in the urine
- An increase in the frequency and amount of urination
Administer
RenAvast is very easy. Check this out!
Love this site! Very cool info. I just ordered RenAvast for my kitty from an online pharmacy. I will have to look into a raw diet. I'll stay posted. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteKidney disease took my little girl cat who was my best friend years ago. When I found out last year my boy had it, I put him on the Renavast. I am so thankful to my (human) friend for recommending it! Jerry is doing so much better: he gained back some weight and stopped vomiting all the time and is running around the house like a kitten again. Yay, Jerry! I love that little man so much!
ReplyDeletePat